- President – Brooke Stambersky
- Vice President, Programs – Rita Sassone
- Membership Chair – Jill Erickson
– Dagmar Theodore
- Block of the Month Coordinator - **OPEN**
Board: Treasurer Cindy Lange; Co-Secretaries Dana Blasi and Emily Pitman.
Committee Chairs: Philanthropy Chair Faye Jones; Spring Retreat Co-Chair and Sew-In Chair Sandy Helsel; Library Chair Darleen Sanford; St. Giles Liaison Nancy deJong; Holiday Luncheon Fundraiser Chair Dana Blasi.
- Susan Rink’s blue printed sashiko, charm-square quilt; pattern by Australian quilter, Susan-Claire Mayfield.
- Susan’s second charm pack, navy and coral quilt; pattern “Bright Windows.”
- Susan’s blue, “Jelly Roll Race Quilt” (also known as a Lasagna Quilt), quilted by Rita Sassone.
- Susan’s Fall table runner, a gift for her best friend in Erie, PA.
- Nancy deJong’s “Postcards from Sweden.”
- Nancy deJong’s French icons tote bag.
- Diane Wiggins’ “Bolt” quilt.
- Cindy Lange’s “Scrap Top” quilt made with Kona solids.
- Cindy Lange’s “Club Noir” quilt from “Colorful Quilts for Fabric Lovers” by Walsh and Burke backed with a Dutch Vlisco wax printed fabric. Cindy washed the fabric first and found it be pliable enough for quilting.
- Cynthia Steward’s 16” x 16” quilt made for and accepted by Curated Quilts for their Plus Mini Quilt Challenge Gallery. Congratulations Cynthia!
MQG 2021 CHALLENGES: