Our guild typically meets on the first Saturday of the month from 1-3pm at St. Giles Church Fellowship Hall, 1021 Hudson Rd., Greenville, SC 29615.
We love visitors and new members, please drop in to our meetings anytime!
Sometimes we need to change our meeting date and location so please sign up by e-mail (button over on the right hand side of the blog) to be kept informed of upcoming meetings.
January 5, 2019: 12-2 pm
- Program: Advice From Longarm Quilters
January 11, 2019: 10am-4pm
- Sew-In at Bernina, 2310 East North St, Greenville. Come and sew with us for as long as you like!
January 26,2019: 2-5 pm
- Workshop: EQ8 for Beginners, click the link for more information.
February 2, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Negative Space in Modern Quilt Design
March 2, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Round Robin Binding Techniques
April 6, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Color Theory lecture by Lewis Carl
April 25-28, 2019:
- GMQG Retreat at Wildacres Retreat Conference Center. Cost is $235, which includes 3 nights lodging, meals, use of the sewing room and gratuity. Contact Cindy Lammon at email@example.com for more information.
May 4, 2019: 1- 3 pm
- Program: Choosing Fabric For Your Quilt, presentation by Cindy Lammon and Faye Jones
May 31, 2019
June 1, 2019:
- Workshop: 9am-12pm, English Paper Piecing presented by Kitty Wilkin
- Workshop: 1-4pm, Tiny Piecing presented by Kitty Wilkin
July 6, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Member Trunk Show
August 3, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Guild Challenge
September 7, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Guest Trunk Show
October 5, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Hand Quilting
November 2, 2019: 1-3 pm
- Program: Appliqué
- Voting for new officers
December 7, 2019: 12-3 pm
- Christmas Luncheon
- Lottery Auction - Our annual fundraiser! We appreciate our members' donations of new or nearly new items for auction. Attendees at the meeting will have the opportunity to buy tickets for $1. Tickets are then placed in the pool for each item and one winner is randomly drawn from the tickets.