Our guild typically meets on the second Saturday of the month from 1-3pm at the Bernina Sewing Center (2310-4 East North Street, Greenville, SC 29609).
We love visitors and new members, please drop in to our meetings anytime!
Sometimes we need to change our meeting date and location so please sign up by e-mail (button over on the right hand side of the blog) to be kept informed of upcoming meetings.
January 14, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: What is Modern Quilting?
January 27, 2017: Sew-In 10-4 at Bernina. (No need to sign up)
February 11, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: Machine Quilting Round Robin: Free Motion Quilting, Using quilting rulers on a domestic machine, Spiral Quilting
March 11, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: QuiltCon recap
- GMQG Challenge 2017 announced
April 15, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: Block Recycle Challenge
- Group Discussion: Copyright in Quilting
May 12, 2017: 7 pm at Bernina
- Lecture: Michelle Wilke
May 13, 2017: 10am-4pm at Bernina
- Workshop: Michelle Wilke
June 10, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: Member Mini Trunk Show
July 8, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: Cheryl Brickey- Quilt Design Lecture
August 12, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: GMQG challenge reveal
September 9, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: Guest Speaker- Irene Grimes discussion on Quilt Judging
October 14, 2017: 1-3 pm at Bernina
- Program: Piecing Round Robin: Accurate 1/4 inch, English Paper Piecing and more!
November 11, 2017: 12- 1pm GMQG meeting and 1-3 pm Michele Blakely workshop at Bernina
- Workshop: Bag Making and Zippers
- Voting for new officers
December 9, 2017: 12-3 pm at Bernina
- Christmas Luncheon
- Chinese Auction