Date: Saturday, November 5, 2022
Time: : 10:00 AM –11:30 Meeting followed by Workshop 12:30 PM -3-PM
Location: Giles Presbyterian Church, 1021 Hudson Rd. Greenville SC
Agenda for Meeting
- President Sandy Helsel – Welcome and Comments
- VPs: Darlene Sanford and Jackie Callis
- Nominating Committee Report of Slate for 2023: Dagmar Theodore
President – open_________. Sandy Helsel has created a President’s Notebook containing everything you need to serve as the president.
Please think about stepping up to the position!?
Co-Vice President 1– Programs: Amanda Stegen
Co-Vice President 2 – Programs: Open ________________ Two working together makes this a much easier position?
Secretary – Dawn Holter
Treasurer – Ava Moore
Membership – Jill Erickson will continue to serve
Philanthropy – Duski Coleman and Cindy Lange
Library – Ruth Freyer will continue to serve
Social Media – Dagmar Theodore will continue to serve
Photography – Dana Blasi
Wildacres Retreat – Faye Jones and Dana Blasi
Holiday Lunch and Lottery Auction – open (Dana Blasi will help)
Block of the Month – Open _______________________ Make this into something you would like to see?
- Christmas Party Fundraiser Chair: Jill Erickson
- Philanthropy: Faye Jones
- Library: Ruth Freyer
- Block of the Month & QuiltCon Charity Quilt: Valorie Kasten
- Show and Share
- Program: Speaker Sylvia Schaefer will be doing a program and workshop on “Designing with Negative Space” Sylvia is an award-winning quilter and a pattern designer. She has published one book. She also has had her patterns/quilts in several magazines.