Do you find that your fellow Greenville MQG members are a wealth of information? This month we're asking each of you to share your favorite book, notion and fabric designer. Please bring to the meeting a book that you're finding inspirational, a notion that you have found super helpful and fabric that's just begging to be your next project. We'll be sharing your favorite items with the group and you're bound to leave the meeting with something new to try!
A Few Meeting Reminders
- This month we will continue taking sign-ups for the Fall Retreat (November 8-10th). Details can be found in the May Blog Post. Sign up at the meeting or use the Online Registration Form.
- We're excited to see your past 2 Block of the Months, Yield and Cul-de-sac.
- Please return all library books that you have checked out.
- We will have the "Free to a Good Home" table set up this month. Feel free to bring anything that you no longer want/need.
- Since we had no "Show and Share" last month, we're looking forward to seeing all your projects from the past two months.
Hope you can join us Saturday, July 6th from 1-3 pm at St. Giles Church, 1021 Hudson Rd., Greenville, SC.