Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020
- At least 50% re-purposed fabric such as clothing, vintage blocks, sweaters, woolens, etc...
- May be quilt, wearable items, totes, purses, pillows etc.
- No size restriction but recommended 60' max.
- Must be 3 layer quilting- top/batting/backing.
- Item should be of MODERN design
Please fill out the entry form here. (The item does not need to be finished before you fill out this form.)
Drop off details:
Drop off at Bernina: We're in StitchesWednesday July 29th and Thursday July 30th from 11 AM to 4 PM (make sure to leave yourself some time to shop!)
Friday July 31st after 1 PM from Bernina: We're in Stitches (and if you didn't shop yesterday, you can do it today).
Friday, July 3, 2020
We look forward to seeing you this month on July 11 (because of the holiday on the first weekend) from 1-3! We will continue meeting via zoom at least this month and next in a continued commitment to love and care for each other's health.
A Few Reminders and Bits of Information
- The Annual Guild Challenge is NEXT month. The theme is Repurposed Fabrics. To accomodate our continued commitment to safety we will use a modified format-dates and details to follow. Items will be dropped, judged, photographed and published on blog, then picked up at Bernina-We're in Stitches. We thank Leslie White for making the challenge possible. Prizes will be gift certificates to Bernina-We're in Stitches. To help simplify the process, Faye is asking for everyone who plans to participate to please email her ASAP with the following information: Type of item and approximate size. We will still accept last minute submissions, any pre-planning we can do will be immensely helpful.
- This months block is "Big Cross" inspired by Modern Influencer Denyse Schmidt.
- For Show and Share this month, we will be featuring the submissions that have been shared in our virtual gallery (http://www.greenvillemodernquiltguild.com/2020/03/introducing-greenville-modern-quilt.html) since the last meeting. If you have additional projects to share with us (including blocks of the month) send pictures to email@example.com and we will do our technical best to share them on our zoom meeting.
- Finally, here's the link for the July ZOOM meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 836 6433 8423
Password: (WILL BE SENT OUT IN A SEPARATE EMAIL, if you don't receive it by Friday afternoon, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get it to you)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)