Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Saturday, July 11, 2020
- At least 50% re-purposed fabric such as clothing, vintage blocks, sweaters, woolens, etc...
- May be quilt, wearable items, totes, purses, pillows etc.
- No size restriction but recommended 60' max.
- Must be 3 layer quilting- top/batting/backing.
- Item should be of MODERN design
Please fill out the entry form here. (The item does not need to be finished before you fill out this form.)
Drop off details:
Drop off at Bernina: We're in StitchesWednesday July 29th and Thursday July 30th from 11 AM to 4 PM (make sure to leave yourself some time to shop!)
Friday July 31st after 1 PM from Bernina: We're in Stitches (and if you didn't shop yesterday, you can do it today).
Friday, July 3, 2020
Upcoming Meeting July 11, 2020 - Behind the Scenes at the Quilt Shop with Leslie White (Bernina: We're In Stitches)
We look forward to seeing you this month on July 11 (because of the holiday on the first weekend) from 1-3! We will continue meeting via zoom at least this month and next in a continued commitment to love and care for each other's health.
A Few Reminders and Bits of Information
- The Annual Guild Challenge is NEXT month. The theme is Repurposed Fabrics. To accomodate our continued commitment to safety we will use a modified format-dates and details to follow. Items will be dropped, judged, photographed and published on blog, then picked up at Bernina-We're in Stitches. We thank Leslie White for making the challenge possible. Prizes will be gift certificates to Bernina-We're in Stitches. To help simplify the process, Faye is asking for everyone who plans to participate to please email her ASAP with the following information: Type of item and approximate size. We will still accept last minute submissions, any pre-planning we can do will be immensely helpful.
- This months block is "Big Cross" inspired by Modern Influencer Denyse Schmidt.
- For Show and Share this month, we will be featuring the submissions that have been shared in our virtual gallery (http://www.greenvillemodernquiltguild.com/2020/03/introducing-greenville-modern-quilt.html) since the last meeting. If you have additional projects to share with us (including blocks of the month) send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our technical best to share them on our zoom meeting.
- Finally, here's the link for the July ZOOM meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 836 6433 8423
Password: (WILL BE SENT OUT IN A SEPARATE EMAIL, if you don't receive it by Friday afternoon, email email@example.com so we can get it to you)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)