This month, we'll be improving our quilting skills in one of our favorite learning formats, the Round Robin. Our focus will be on finishing your quilt (don't we all love to do that?!) with binding and facing techniques that are a bit out of the ordinary. Everyone will have a chance to visit each "station" for demonstrations on specialty bindings such as machine binding, facings, odd angles and curves. Please join us for these small group demos.
A few meeting reminders!
- Do you have any sewing items that you no longer want or need? Find them a new home by contributing to our "Free To A Good Home" sharing table.
- You can still sign up for the Kitty Wilkin workshops this Spring. The Tiny Piecing Workshop is full, but we have started a waiting list. The remaining 2 workshops still have a few openings. Cost is $30, cash or check.
- There is one opening left for the Spring retreat, April 25-28th. Cost is $235, cash or check.
- This month's Block of the Month is Round About.
- Please return any library books that you have checked out.
- Be sure to pick up your free Greenville MQG button at this month's meeting, if you didn't get one at QuiltCon.
- As always, we're excited to see your Show and Shares!
Hope you can make our meeting this month and learn a new skill! Join us on Saturday, March 2nd, from 1-3 pm at St. Giles Church, 1021 Hudson Rd., Greenville, SC.
Post a Comment