Jittery Wings. Mitzi's interests include not only quilting, but creating a handmade wardrobe, writing and camping with her family.
Mitzi's quilt designs fall into 3 distinct categories: paper piecing, modern and art quilts. She isn't fond of being held to any particular box. Her greatest loves are designing and quilting. She is the creator of Quilt Yoga, a method for teaching free motion quilting that involves learning one's own body to encourage more fluid and comfortable quilting. Her Quilt Yoga concept was featured in Make Modern Magazine, Issue 24. She has 2 patterns published with Make Modern as well, and will soon have a quilt of the month with MQG, as well as a monthly block study in the e-news sent to members. She has a number of patterns available on her website, Jittery Wings.
A Few Reminders:
- Be sure to take a few minutes to complete your 2019 GMQG survey!
- Our Block of the Month is the Bulls Eye Block. Please use 10" background square, bright colors and leave your block in one piece.
- November will also be "Amnesty Block" month. Blocks from previous months may be brought in (maybe blocks were started and not finished) or you may bring back blocks you brought home, but couldn't come up with a good idea for using them.
- We'll be voting on new officers for 2019!
- We look forward to seeing your "Show and Shares" this month.
- Please return any library books that have been checked out.
Hope to see you, Saturday, November 10, 2018 from 1-3 PM at:
2310 East North Street, Suite A
Greenville, SC 29607
Post a Comment